Dak Karmayogi Portal was created by the Indian Post Office Employees Union. Recipients may use this gateway for educational reasons. Every detail about the dak karmayogi login will be included in this post. You will learn about the ways in which this gateway may help you. Aside from that, you will also learn other crucial information like its goal, advantages, features, eligibility, necessary paperwork, application process, and so on.
Know About Dak Karmayogi Portal
The Dak Karmayogi Portal has been made available by the Indian government. This sort of platform will give Indian post office workers educational possibilities so they may use this e-learning platform to increase their efficiency and transparency. The people of this Scheme will have access to a variety of services through dakkarmayogi.gov.in. Citizens may now access a variety of services online, eliminating the need for them to physically visit government buildings. Through the, citizens can download their certificate. In addition, after logging in, they can take summative tests.
Highlights Of Dak Karmayogi Portal
|Government Of India
|Post Office Employees
|Mode of Training
|Portal Started For
|All government Employees in India
|Official Website(For Login)
Objective Of Dak Karmayogi Portal
Dak Karmayogi portal is designed with the goal of using the platform where Indian Post Office employees can receive training. Here, employee productivity will increase as a result of this platform which allows them to better serve their clients. The introduction of the new system would increase every employee’s capability and productivity in the Indian Post Department. Moreover, by enriching their performance and offering possibilities for professional advancement, this platform will increase their prospects of successing in life.
Features of Dak Karmayogi Portal
There are a number of features that consumers can avail while accessing Dak Karmayogi Portal. Some of the top notch advancements are listed below so that you can have a glimpse of its advantages:
- Availability To Post Offices: The Portal has been made available to post office workers by the Indian government.
- Wide Learning: so that students can use this gateway to complete numerous sorts of required learning
- No Need To Visit Agencies: Beneficiaries no longer need to attend any government agencies to receive various forms of training thanks to it.
- Online Connectivity: With the aid of this gateway, you may do this online.
- Increases System Transparency: In addition to saving a ton of time and money, this will increase system transparency.
- Enriches Employee’s Talent: The introduction of this site will also improve the employees’ talents.
- 4 Lakh Employees Acquire Training: Through this platform, almost 4 lakh employees would be able to acquire training.
- Summative Evaluation: Beneficiaries must pass the summative evaluation upon completion of the program.
- Course Completion Certification: Also, an email with their certificate of course completion will be sent to the trainees.
Eligibility Criteria Of Dak Karmayogi Portal
If an employee would want to apply for a Dak Karmayogi Registration 2024, they should check the qualifying conditions here.
- The applicant must make India their permanent home.
- Only government employees are eligible to apply for the Dak Karmayogi Registration 2024.
Documents Required for Dak Karmayogi Portal
Users will need to have some documents ready for accessing their account on the platform. The following documents are necessary for Dak Karmayogi Portal registration:
- Passport Size Photographs
- ID Proof i.e. Aadhar card, PAN Card, etc.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Residential proof
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th Marksheet
- Office ID Card
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Steps To Dak Karmayogi Portal Registration
To further create your account on the portal, there are some steps that can turn out your accessing smoothly. In order to register on the Dak Karmayogi Portal, you must follow the giving below steps:-
- Step 1: Go to dakkarmayogi.gov.in, the official website.
- Step 2: Click on the “Apply” button if you want to register as a fresher.
- Step 3: Then fill all your personal details.
- Step 4: Upload the required scanned documents right now.
- Step 5: When an application form is successfully registered, you will receive an email or SMS.
Dak Karmayogi Portal Login Process
Candidates, the Dak Karmayogi Portal Login process you need to follow in order to access the website are stated below. These are easy procedures that you have to do in order to use the website.
- Step 1: Users first visit dakkarmayogi.gov.in Portal which is the official website.
- Step 2: Enter the captcha code when the screen shows it.
- Step 3: From the home screen, choose “Sign In”.
- Step 4: Next, enter the password, employee ID, and captcha code.
- Step 5: After choosing the Process option, press the Validate Captcha button.
- Step 6: You have successfully signed into your portal.
Procedure to Reset Dak Karmayogi Portal Login Password
There might be a case that you will not remember password for your Dak Karmayogi Portal. Although this is quite common for everyone but, you can follow a quick guide that will help you out to recover your password:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of of dakkarmayogi.gov.in
- Step 2: Once you are into the website, search for “Login” option.
- Step 3: As you click on the sign in option, a pop up window will be opened in front of you and you can find the “FORGET PASSWORD” option over there
- Step 4: As you click on the option a new tab is open where you need to enter your login credential like “EMPLOYEE ID” and press the “send otp” option.
- Step 5: Once you press the “send OTP” option wait for a while unless you did not receive the code.
- Step 6: In this way you can reset the password of the portal without any restrictions.
How To Download Dak KarmaYogi App?
The government of India launched Dak Karmayogi Application for their users. The process can be more simple when you download its app version to access smoothly.
- Step 1: Open a web browser and search for Dak Karmayogi training portal on the search bar.
- Step 2: Search for dak karma yogi application on it and you will see multiple top results.
- Step 3: Select any application that seems to be official and click on install button.
- Step 4: The application will start downloading and you can wait for it to complete.
- Step 5: Once it is downloaded, go to the menu bar and click on the application’s icon.
- Step 6: Now that you have clicked on the application, click on install button and it is ready to use.
How to Download Certificate Pdf from Dak Karmayogi Portal?
The government-made Dak Karmayogi portal allows applicants to download the certificate in PDF format by using the official website. To download the PDF certificate, simply follow the instructions provided below.
- Step 1: Visit the official webpage of the dakkarmayogi.gov.in Portal.
- Step 2: After logging in with your username and password, access your panel.
- Step 3: Proceed to the Certificates Section and choose the choice for a training certificate.
- Step 4: After that, your certificate will appear on the screen.
- Step 5: Choose the option to “Download Certificate.”
- Step 6: The download of your certificate has now been completed.
Last Date Of Dak Karmayogi Portal 2023
Dak Karmayogi Portal Login is followed by a registration process where applicants can complete the application procedure through the online application form. The candidates must submit their application form before the last date to avoid any issues. On the other hand, the candidate cannot apply on dakkarmayogi. you can scroll down the dashboard to access further through the official website.
- Address: P&T Colony, Sama Savli Road, Nr. Amit Nagar Circle, Inside Postal Training Centre, Vadodara-390 022.
- Phone Number: 0265-2482686
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dak Karmayogi Portal, initiated by the Government of India, empowers Indian Post Office employees through e-learning. This platform enhances skills, productivity, and transparency, allowing beneficiaries to access training online. The initiative aims to uplift post office workers, offering them growth opportunities and improved services while saving time and resources.
Disclaimer: The information on this website is meant solely for educational purposes, providing quick and simple access to content for a wide audience. We are working hard to you current and accurate information. However, the material provided through training materials—like movies, the Explorer, tests, and the Digital Library—may alter before it is updated online. As such, we disavow all liability about the correctness, comprehensiveness, or use of the material provided on this website.